Increasing HGH levels in your body naturally is a possible task for every individual when you follow some simple tips. By changing our exercise and meal plan, improving the quality of sleep we can make the pituitary gland to produce more human growth hormone. Even though these steps might seem simple it requires quite a lot of determination. However rewards of higher HGH levels are so huge that every person should at least try to implement a few of these tips in the daily life.
1. One of the best ways to improve HGH levels in your body is to make sure you are getting enough and quality sleep daily. It is recommended to sleep from 7-9 hours per day. Sleep is important since according to studies 70-80% of all human growth hormone production happens while you are sleeping. To avoid problems getting to sleep it might be a good idea not to drink caffeine products at least a few hours before going to sleep. It is important to point out that quality of sleep is as important as duration. This is because HGH is mostly produced in further stages of your sleep (1-2 hours after you fall asleep).
2. The other good tip for improving growth hormone levels naturally is to avoid eating a few hours before going to sleep. This tip is effective since according to studies higher insulin levels are associated with lower HGH. Insulin levels increase whenever you eat, so since most of the HGH production happens while you sleep it is important to have lower levels of insulin before heading to bed. In addition to that it is also advised to do fasting once a week. This fasting can last anywhere from half a day to even the whole day. When you will be fasting your insulin levels will be very low and therefore growth hormone levels will increase.
3. Doing intense workouts is also a good way to increase human growth hormone levels naturally. When it comes to HGH hormone duration is not that important, but rather how intense they are. The best timing for physical activity is in the morning, because then you have the lowest possible insulin levels and can get the most out of your workout in terms of growth hormone. Since it is important to put your body under the maximum stress possible it might be a good idea to choose short running (sprints) rather than jogging, lifting heavier weights for shorter time rather than lighter and for longer period of time and etc.
4. Since HGH is a lot influenced by insulin levels in your body it might be a good idea to limit foods that are high in sugar and refined carbohydrates. In order to reduce sugar you should avoid white and brown sugar, honey, maple and corn syrup. And in order to cut on carbohydrates you should eat less refined grains such as pasta, bread, pretzels, crackers and etc. The lower your insulin levels will be the higher your human growth hormone levels can be and vice versa. Reducing the amount of sugars you eat per day can also be beneficial for your weight, which is also beneficial for higher HGH levels. People who are overweight have a higher risk of becoming insulin resistant, which means your body will need more insulin to help glucose enter to the cells. When your body produces more insulin, your HGH levels will be affected negatively. Insulin resistance can even lead to more serious condition – diabetes. Having a healthy weight can also reward you with better sleep. Obesity is considered to be one of the causes of disturbed sleep, thus keeping a healthy weight might improve the quality of your sleep and increase HGH levels. These reasons make healthy weight one of the most important factors when trying to increase growth hormone levels.
5. The other way to naturally increase HGH levels is to make sure your liver is clean. Having a healthy liver can benefit HGH levels, because when growth hormone is released it is then taken to your liver to produce IGF-1. So even then the pituitary gland produces a lot of HGH, but your liver is not in a good condition you will not be able to have full benefits of human growth hormone. To keep your liver healthy it is important to avoid consuming alcohol, drugs and processed foods that contain a lot of preservatives. To improve your liver health it is important to drink more water, add more lemons and garlic to your meals, drink more green tea, eat more vegetables that contain beta carotene and etc.
6. Last but not least it is important to be happy if you want to increase HGH levels naturally. One study by Loma Linda University showed that laughter can help you to increase GH levels by up to 87%. These results were obtained when participants in the study watched a funny video and these results were compared to participants who didn’t watch it. So in order to increase HGH levels it might be a good idea to spend some time watching comedy, funny movies and videos.